2 questions about last night

Richard said:
Sponser was MéS which is an initiative set up by FC Barcelona, Nike and UNHCR to raise funds for education and sport programs for refugee children around the world, giving them a chance to learn and play. All proceeds go towards the FC Barcelona foundation and UNHCR's <a class="postlink" href="http://www.ninemillion.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ninemillion.org</a>.

Barca are such goody two shoes.

94 thousand...

oh and did you now that barca fielded a very weakened team and city were at full strenght.

All the shirts are up for auction accordin 2 the comms last night,i grabbed a barca shirt fer the chumps final in may(well yu do ya bit dont ya :)+thas a unicef one.They dont make money from that its all charitable-but when ya get a gate like last night for a friendly then you will always get good crowds i spose.When we played celtic they whined its our reserve team,barca were 3 players short of a 1st team last night+yes they dominated 2nd half but we did what we need 2 do if we get european football-go away+keep clean sheets.Defence was great.Kept a great line against a team that seems to play offside ,or at least stray off quite a bit,then hope for a dodgy call.
Check some pages on here-some thought wed be lucky to lose 6 nil!Ireland is easily as good as gerrard in my book his passing is sublime & the thought of him tevez+robby all dazzlin & playin inch perfect balls will intimidate many teams.Also makes a change,its usually us losin away to burnley in the rain+the great unwashed gettin tv time in europe.We did bloomin well & im proud of each & every one of em-even though barca tried 2 drown us,did you see the sprinklers all on givens goal at half time ? Thanks to the mcfc website for showin the game+givin the forum a mention too-bring on wolves!

Alan Kernaghan's 40yd Lob said:
i heard the attendance was 95,000, breaking the record for attendance at a city game... it was in the MEN i think.

what about the Cup Finals we have been to at the old Wembley?

100 000 attendances so I don't think this would be a record

supercity36 said:
that shirt was a one of and they will be auctioned by barca for charity. attendance was around 70k

I wondered why they didn't swap shirts at full time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.