2 Season Tickets for sale

skiddypants

Southstand £350 each and in Fa cup.
Pm, pick up in Sale area. Includes Fa watford and all other fa cup home games.
Both tickets available.

Yes It is works out £25 home games + £100 for the cup games could end up costing me more than £100. Pm me if want them.

Wow this is the very last offer £400, sorry for the pm's that were lower and no reply.
That works out at less than £20 a game less than face value,hope I don't get a ban!

2 season cards in lower tier, Isle seats no moving along the line.
The cards are in the Fa cup schemes and will be paid for as they come up by me!

Watford, already paid for.
The use of the tickets for the Fa cup Final if reached + massive points for away games.

Cash only on collection this weekend.If not sold this weekend they will only be available on the City exchange.

These tickets are only for this season.

skiddypants said:
Wow this is the very last offer £400, sorry for the pm's that were lower and no reply.
That works out at less than £20 a game less than face value,hope I don't get a ban!

The use of the tickets for the Fa cup Final if reached + massive points for away games.

Cash only on collection this weekend.If not sold this weekend they will only be available on the City exchange.

Good luck selling these and a great price too! If you don't get any interest for them I would suggest selling them on a game by game basis. Then if you can make any games you have that option. There are still people looking for tickets for the Stoke game. I would ask the ticket office to print some paper tickets for the Stoke game and try to sell on there and as I say do the rest on a match by match basis. We have a couple of big home matches in Feb so you may have more joy selling these at that time. Good Luck!

Would be possibly interested in a few games/aways coming up. Have you got Stoke tickets available?

spidermanc said:
skiddypants said:

Good luck selling these and a great price too! If you don't get any interest for them I would suggest selling them on a game by game basis. Then if you can make any games you have that option. There are still people looking for tickets for the Stoke game. I would ask the ticket office to print some paper tickets for the Stoke game and try to sell on there and as I say do the rest on a match by match basis. We have a couple of big home matches in Feb so you may have more joy selling these at that time. Good Luck!

Thanks for the info,This sounds like the best option. The Fa cup games could cost me £200 on both of these if we make the final and get home draws.
That would value the league games at £100 per card.
With the sellouts like Stoke,Chelsea, liverpool and a last home game lifting the title
I think this might be the way to go,+ these cards get you the final ticket and most aways.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.