2 seasons of Messi or 4 of Kane?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messi will take the club to a whole new level, shirt sales alone, he's the best player ever to have graced green grass, plus just think what the likes of Foden etc can learn from him, still got a couple of good years left in him, hopefully Haaland next summer or Delap steps up to the plate.

Can't we have a Neither option.
Messi makes good business sense - but Pep was pretty adamant in today's conference that we're not in for him. Plus his age is a drawback.

Kane - great finisher, but don't think he has what's required from Pep. I just don't see him closing down the way Pep wants. Surprised we're so all over him.

Problems is we REALLY need a replacement for Sergio, and there aren't many options out there that are available and at the level we want.

yep, neither.

Theres a guy called Erling Haaland who’s a Man City fan whos been setting scoring records in the champions league.

I dunno, how about him?

I don't see it as Kane backtracking. Maybe his chairman has made it very clear that he wont be sold this window and Harry simply has no other option than to stay, even though he would prefer to leave for us.

And I don't think the Messi situation has in any way influenced our attempts to bring Kane here.

It would be absolutely tremendous to see Messi play in the PL for two, three years. Just imagining him wearing our blue kit gives me goose bumps. And maybe Haaland would be an option next summer?
Kevin, Jack and Messi supporting Kane or Haaland; Ought to make for a rather interesting season. :)
Chairman made it clear he won’t be sold so he’s trying to win the fans back = back tracking in my book whether it’s to do with Messi or not. Feel for the lad tbh. He’s trapped there and could possibly retire trophyless. But he shouldn’t have signed that 6 year deal without a get out clause. Suppose that’s what happens when you let your brother be your agent rather than one of the available cut throat bastards that we all despise

Chairman made it clear he won’t be sold so he’s trying to win the fans back = back tracking in my book whether it’s to do with Messi or not. Feel for the lad tbh. He’s trapped there and could possibly retire trophyless. But he shouldn’t have signed that 6 year deal without a get out clause. Suppose that’s what happens when you let your brother be your agent rather than one of the available cut throat bastards that we all despise

English is not my first language, so quite possibly my idea of back tracking differs a bit from the English version of it.
I also feel for him, have never had anything but respect for him, his qualities on the pitch as well as his professionalism and attitude.
Maybe he figured a clause would not be necessary, that Levy would keep his word, his gentleman's agreement if Harry ever wanted to leave the club.

Btw I still think we'll sign Harry this window.

As brilliant as Messi is I voted Kane because of the age difference and the media circus.

I don’t want a player that could well think he was doing City a favour.

Messi would cost us 24 mil per season
Kane would cost us 43 mil per season
i know which one i would go for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.