2 Seats left for Arsenal HURRY !!!! Before they add more !

fair few on seat exchange <a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.seatexchange.com/buy/event/event.aspx?eventIds=39275" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.seatexchange.com/buy/event/ ... tIds=39275</a>

Some are £250 for a seat in their box. I actually won tickets for that V Blackburn last season as much beer as I could handle, food was lovely and free programme, having just seen that guessing they wait and see if they sell if not do a competition crafty beggars!

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
37680434566970 said:
Said sold out in big letters now has one block left again

Strange
Yeah that will be people reserving the seat you have 10 mins to then buy it etc nothing showing on there despite that block being "available"

nah defo sold out now

if this keeps up and we do start winning trophies, ADUG will eventually have no option but to increase the stadium capacity to 55-60k.

PS. Anyone counted thre west Ham seats yet? I'm off.........

This is the game my dad won tickets for! I hope your one at Paddy Power has got them, she said we should get them a week before-hand, flights, match and hotel all payed for :) Can't wait! :)

Yep Sold Out 100% now, it wont let u open the seating plan anymore

If all tickets on seatexchange sell out, I bet this will be a record COMS attendance, beating the chelsea fixture last season...

Any ideas how many tickets are left on seatexchange? it won't let me on it for some odd reason

NO WAY

Yep uve guessed it

They have added more seats!!! A whole load of them in the best seats in the ground

105, middle of the pitch, back of the 1st tier, 4 seats, plumb in the middle, would be great for me and my family... plus theres more too...

IF I HADN'T ALREADY BOUGHT TICKETS

ITS HAPPENED AGAIN

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.