2 Soldiers Killed in Ireland

Being from West Belfast I can tell you that the majority of people here dont want to see this and these groups have no support what so ever, you would think they would realise that 30 years of violence got neither side nowhere!! These people are using the title of terrorist to hide behind some sort of cause, they are really gangsters more concerned with drugs and other criminality!!

long failed ???? siin fein has a seat at the northern ireland assembly.
Lets hope and pray that it isnt a return to the bad ole days,the gun should have no place in Northern Ireland Politics now.
One of the few (very few) things Blair can be proud of imo.
Condolences to the families involved in this outrage. R.I.P.

The SAS have once more been active in Ulster for a while now, a certain ugliness seems to have been simmering again for some time.

There is no place for these type of people anymore. This island has moved on; they should do likewise. FWIW, my sympathies and prayers to the families of the victims (living and deceased) of this cowardly attack. R.I.P.

Very sad.

But Nice to see the good people of Antrim uniting together to show their support, I don’t think these splinter groups have a cat in hells chance of destabilising the region.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.