2 tickets NEEDED for the DERBY on the 6th

dan.j.mcfc

i am on my boyfriends profile as i am desperate for 2 tickets for the match next week, long story short i usually have a season ticket but had a massive accident this year that made me unable to go to matches... as i dont have my season ticket or citycard i am struggling to get a ticket for the game and i CANNOT miss out on the derby... would be much appreciated guys, also listen to blue tuesday on bbc radio manchester next week as i am the city fan guest speaker :)
Loren x

mcfc_nick said:
we havent sold out yet have we

No but i havnt got my season ticket, and didnt get my access card or city card this season either cos i couldnt due to my circumstances :(

Italian_Stallion said:
It is a nightmare for the derby not just going on open sale because of the rags.

i know im rather annoyed to be honest... its not like im one who misses matches by choice and usually its easy for me to get a ticket cos i had a season ticket... i cannot miss this match!

dan.j.mcfc said:
Italian_Stallion said:
It is a nightmare for the derby not just going on open sale because of the rags.

i know im rather annoyed to be honest... its not like im one who misses matches by choice and usually its easy for me to get a ticket cos i had a season ticket... i cannot miss this match!

I'm sorted becaue we;ve still got a couple of STs in the family - but got plenty of mates who've been left short.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.