2 x Chelsea Away needed please

Da_Blu_Moona

Called up the club ticket office today to try and get tickets, the website doesn't say sold out but according to the ticket office it sold out at 9 am.

Please let me know asap as it was meant to be a bday present for my korean mate.

Da_Blu_Moona said:
Called up the club ticket office today to try and get tickets, the website doesn't say sold out but according to the ticket office it sold out at 9 am.

Please let me know asap as it was meant to be a bday present for my korean mate.

think they might be waiting for extra tickets, cant see us selling the initial allocation this quickly

greenie said:
Da_Blu_Moona said:

think they might be waiting for extra tickets, cant see us selling the initial allocation this quickly

That's what i thought but no mention of that from anyone in the ticket office, even tried calling twice to see if the next person would have something else to say but no luck :(

greenie said:
Da_Blu_Moona said:

The initial sold out saturday, i rang up on way back from hull and said its sold out and waiting for extra tickets. They got them yesterday as i got lower tier.

Now sold out

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2010/January/Chelsea-seat-details

I didnt think they would sell out this quick. Had the loyalty points last week as well. Got my transport already booked up so if anybody has got one spare ticket they dont need please send me a pm. Cheers

When i called the ticket office last week i was told that we only had 1500 allocation for this game.

Chelsea Away

I am looking for one spare for Chelsea away, I was hanging on for my mate to decide If he was coming and he assured me it wouldn't sell out this quick, I am absolutely fuming with him now.
Will pick up from wherever. PM if you have one.

Its sold out cos everyone had booked trains for wembley and now we arent going so everyone bought a chelsea ticket so they wasnt losing out on hotels/trains.

Last year didnt sell out or did but very late, luckily i got my ticket early but think this is the reason

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.