#20 | Bernardo Silva - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam says a deal was close last summer? What happened? From Pep saying he is untouchable and unsellable to this?

I’ll be gutted if he goes but I can see why he would want a fresh challenge. What will piss me off more is that I can guarantee we won’t get what he’s worth, anything under 75m would be criminal.

I thought he'd stay for 10 years, but he's a bit lost in the side at the moment and as I said previously, as soon as a striker comes in, he'll be back on the bench.

He could be brilliant at Atletico, they've not had a top quality creative player in attacking midfield who will also do the hard yards since Turan left.

If he wants to leave, we have to let him.

I thought he'd stay for 10 years, but he's a bit lost in the side at the moment and as I said previously, as soon as a striker comes in, he'll be back on the bench.

He could be brilliant at Atletico, they've not had a top quality creative player in attacking midfield who will also do the hard yards since Turan left.

If he wants to leave, we have to let him.

I genuinely think he has been superb this season, especially when next to Gundogan. His ball retention and legs are one of the main reasons we were able to grind teams down during the long winning run. He will be a big big miss.

Bernie leaves, Grealish in?? Foden on the right, Grealish on the left.....
I think this would be the idea. Depends on what the cash situation is though. I don't believe we have enough for him and Kane without a *cash* sale, which Bernardo would not be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.