20 | Bernardo Silva - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s quickly become the fans favourite alongside our Phil

he seems so happy at the minute and it shows in his football , he also feels the love from the fans

I can’t see him going anywhere he’s a star of this team he makes it tick and also no ones got £100 million +

still can’t believe the reports in the summer of a loan to Milan with £35 million paid in 2 years time hahahahahahahaha
He’s been a fans favourite from his first 6 months in, just some are quick to turn when form is hit, we’ve all done it...

As for his form dictating his stay, I would be devastated should he leave, however, don’t use that as a barometer, not with players like him.

We don’t know for certain that he hasn’t been made some gentlemen’s agreement come the end of the season!

As Comp is great footballer youtube compilation, the highlight is always in high quality and the choice of music is perfect. So many city player have been graced in their collection.
true I think they have one of all our attacking players. but one of the best one is a Iniesta compilation, my favorite non-city player

Bernardo Silva will miss Portugal’s World Cup Qualifier vs Ireland with ‘muscle complaints’, as confirmed by Fernando Santos. [via @_joebray]

Fernando Santos on
@BernardoCSilva
: “He arrived tired, complaining, and couldn’t train, but he’s recovering well and we hope and believe he’ll be able to play vs Serbia. He won’t even travel, it doesn’t make sense - we don’t consider him to be at 100%…” [via
@Sport_Witness

Happy to hear he's sitting out this game to be honest. I'd be even happier if they sent him home, but I suppose he might want to play in the Serbia game given it looks like it'll be a head to head for automatic qualification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.