20 | Bernardo Silva - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaves it all on the pitch every week. Has elevated himself to a club icon this season.

I know he's always been pure quality (18/19 in particular) but the heights he's getting to now are special, with shit housing a special ingredient.

Give this man a new contract with another 5/6 years. Pay him whatever he wants

If he’s not ripping it up on the football pitch then he’s pissing every player of the opposite team off and there fans!
He’s turning into a city legend here. Like a cheeky David silva

love Ruben flying in at the end of it

love to see it, all the best teams have that backing each other up.
I thought we would never replace kompany as a player and the attitude but honestly Dias has it all. (Still miss big vinny though)

It’s why Liverpool are like a bad smell lingering around us because they have that team spirit and fight for each other.

You’d despise him if he played in red but love him now he plays in blue.

He’s so funny.
Yeah there’s the video taken after Rodri scored, where half the Arsenal gobshites are mouthing off at Bernie, not Rodri.

They really hate Bernie!

do not sell him, even if he is unhappy. we dont need to let players go because they are unhappy. i am sure Bernardo does not enjoy too much living in the rainy north, but I dont give a shit if he delivers like this.
and dont get me started on selling him 50m euros, this is a 100m pound player right here at the minimum, he is running the show for Man City this season.

he is the number 1 player this season, like Dias was last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.