20 | Bernardo Silva - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel like Phil could have come on to it first time if he'd just 'gone' a fraction earlier like as soon as Van Dijk was in trouble and hung his leg out. Phil only fully accelerated once Bernardo took his last touch inside before delivering the pass.

Foden should have hit it first time, I think. Easier said than done.

I can't think of another player in the world that can do what he does. Dribbles like Messi but works as hard as Kanté
Almost impossible to replace like for like, love the guy

That was made for prime sane.... what a dick leaving this set up, he more than most, would of excelled in this formation (at his best), he could of transitioned to an unorthodox 9 and scored a hatful, what could of been I guess!
Sane is a dick, his loss, blame his greedy sloppy Mum

Think Liverpool team must hate him after him having a cuppa rather than bow down to their greatness....
Henderson was reminding him after the non yellow yesterday - not that anyone can understand the twat.
Keep it up Bernie, fantastic yesterday and motm for me
The Liverpool team hate him because he's a mild mannered, fun loving midget who physically bullies and torments their entire team and doesn't buy into, and in fact seems actively offended, by the idea that football means more to the city of Liverpool.

That was made for prime sane.... what a dick leaving this set up, he more than most, would of excelled in this formation (at his best), he could of transitioned to an unorthodox 9 and scored a hatful, what could of been I guess!
Judging by what he says on Twitter and what his girlfriend says on Instagram he would agree with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.