#20 | Bernardo Silva - 2021/22 Performances

WallyA

Mentioned earlier, but double his salary and guarantee him that RCM spot.

I bet doubts will come in from an offer like that.

Last edited:

richards30

with the world resetting its self and travel now available i wonder if we could tempt bernie to stay now?

Semper aggressus

Team supported
Manchester City
What possible reason would we have for letting this guy go on loan to Juventus? They have no players we want, and we don’t need to get his wages off the books, and most of all he’s been our best midfielder so far this season.

What a ridiculous rumour on the bbc website yet again.

Kamaro011

Team supported
Manchester City
If he does leaves, there's more likely he goes to spain rather than italy. So Juve rumor is nonsense.

edinburgh123

What possible reason would we have for letting this guy go on loan to Juventus? They have no players we want, and we don’t need to get his wages off the books, and most of all he’s been our best midfielder so far this season.

What a ridiculous rumour on the bbc website yet again.
And now I have heard Grealish is unhappy and wants to go on loan to Team Dudley in the 11th tier and Stockport Town want Foden to go back to his first love because he can walk to work. I can’t see how we are going to keep hold of our players when they can all move up in the world so much

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.