20 | Bernardo Silva - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe because he plays once in a blue moon and when he does everyone else is equally inept

He plays once in a blue moon because he's playing shite.

This is a completely ludicrous argument. No other player in the squad would get away with plying this badly and have fans performing contortionist acts to excuse him.

Glimpses of the old self but can't say he is playing like he is first name on the team sheet.

He shouldn't be on the pitch for us in these games.

He clearly doesn't want to be here so we need to move forward with players that actually want to be here.

Happy faces, body language and all that Pep was saying...

I love bernie. He's by far my favourite player. I wish he'd pass forwards. He literally never passes forwards anymore and hasn't for many moons.

Bernie was on a downer during COVID. Stuck in Manchester and away from his family.

Forget the Coffee. Look at how he looked and his body language.

1675630579373.jpeg

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. City should have sold him at the start of this season. It’s been clear from the start of this season that he didn’t want to be in Manchester. He’ll see out the rest of the season, regardless of his form. Then he’ll get his wish.

He never ever looks to play to Haaland. He’s a perfect player in a false 9 based team and can play in any of the midfield or attacking positions. He can’t play in this team as it demands a more direct fast approach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.