20 | Bernardo Silva - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think he’s ever said he doesn’t want to raise a family in Manchester…

It could go either way. It could set their minds in stone about leaving or might make them decide to put down roots.

All depends on his missuss, she is the one that constantly wants to move out from Manchester. Bernie is going to be influenced heavly by her.

Congratulations Bernie!

Look whatever happens from this point, Bernardo has been an exceptional signing. Attitude is spot on aswell. We all know that if he decides to leave this summer it will be a tough one to take but take it we will and move on with some new players. My heart says he is gone but until he is transferred, I will hold out hope for a change of mindset.

Prepare for the worst but hope for the best. What a player!!!

I love Bernardo, he's one of my favourite players. Absolute top quality player and he has a phenomenal work ethic, he always puts a massive shift in every game. I like that he's got a bit of an edge to him too, and to top things off he seems to hate the dippers as much as we do.

He’s basically 5 world class players rolled into one. As Pep has alluded to a few times, we couldn’t play the systems we do without him.

I can’t think of a single player that can be a Messi type winger with the ability to take the piss out of even the best players. He made Alfonso Davies look like Micheal Ball. Then he drops into defensive midfield and is brilliant, then shoved forward into an advanced central role and is still World class.

He’s an unbelievable talent for so many reasons.

He’s basically 5 world class players rolled into one. As Pep has alluded to a few times, we couldn’t play the systems we do without him.

I can’t think of a single player that can be a Messi type winger with the ability to take the piss out of even the best players. He made Alfonso Davies look like Micheal Ball. Then he drops into defensive midfield and is brilliant, then shoved forward into an advanced central role and is still World class.

He’s an unbelievable talent for so many reasons.
A year ago the after match stats had Bernardo running 15mls in a match, a typo error as most players that put in a performance run 12 klm, these days i am not too sure:)

Was great last night. Did think he and Grealish got in each other's space on the left last night, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.