20 | Bernardo Silva - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be honest, if Bernardo had made a mistake to cost us a goal, I'd have blamed Pep, not him. Was clear as day he was having an absolute nightmare and needed to come off.
The plan looked like it was to remain contained in our shape, think a poor Bernardo does that better than a good Mahrez or Foden.

Will probably look a bit different in the 2nd leg

I can't be mad at him, he's given the club so much. Bad day at the office, we move on.
I'm not mad at him. I'm mad at Pep for not saving him from himself. Foden and Alvarez for him and Grealish would have worked wonders.

I'm not mad at him. I'm mad at Pep for not saving him from himself. Foden and Alvarez for him and Grealish would have worked wonders.
We got virtually nothing from either of our wide players in an attacking sense tonight, but they seemed to be playing to strict, risk free instructions
Both should have been replaced, they both seemed out on their feet and were making dangerous errors late on

Bernardo's lack of pace was exposed tonight...he looked slow and was caught out several times. Difficult decision upcoming for second leg between him and Mahrez.

Did look like he was taking the cautious approach. He had Davies on toast against Bayern so im sure he would of backed himself against Camavinga.

Bernardo's lack of pace was exposed tonight...he looked slow and was caught out several times. Difficult decision upcoming for second leg between him and Mahrez.
If that’s a decision based on which of them can hare back and catch Real’s speedsters, then I’m afraid neither is Usain Bolt.

BTW if any of you ever run into Bernardo..

Tell him to think about how knackered he was playing in the Madrid heat.

Does he really want to do that and have a heart attack like Kun?

He should stay in Manchester, play in the cool climate and go relax in the warm climate in the off season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.