20 | Bernardo Silva - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed he's looked very ordinary this season so far, to be fair he's had a few distractions, becoming a father and I am not sure if his wife and kid are in the UK, and if they are not, that's far from ideal.

Silva has been his normal self! He has never been a player who scores of assists lots! He is a player who is always more about control no risk football he rarely if ever tries to pass it to forward to one of our attackers!

He's been injured, thrown back in straight away out of neccesity when we typically like to ease them back and something that's being overlooked is he's just become a father. His home life has turned to chaos, that's going to have an impact on his energy levels for a little while as he adjusts. He's also played completely out of position. Felt he did an admirable job yesterday in the circumstances

Silva has been his normal self! He has never been a player who scores of assists lots! He is a player who is always more about control no risk football he rarely if ever tries to pass it to forward to one of our attackers!
Not true, he has struggled so far, very poor yesterday, he passing was all over the place and he was clearly frustrated with himself.

I don't think he was bad but I was certainly surprised he played the entire game.

Nunes should have come on for him around 65 mins. He was getting turned and didnt have the legs to recover.

was having A quietly good game till then.

Bernardo Silva.... I love this Player He is amazing....
He is the Perfect Midfielder have everything what a Midfielder need....
Good Techniques good pass good Dribblings He is just amazing the Portugese!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.