20 | Bernardo Silva - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he seemed a bit pissed off today.

Wasn’t happy with the crowd with the flare which is understandable

He had words with Dias & Walker in 2nd half

But he’s our engine

I thought he seemed a bit pissed off today.

Wasn’t happy with the crowd with the flare which is understandable

He had words with Dias & Walker in 2nd half

But he’s our engine
He was right to be pissed off with the idiot that threw the flare. Interrupts our flow & will inevitably get the club into trouble

You could tell by Bernie’s first touch; attitude and the way he attacked everything that this game meant a lot to him

amazing player

Was a great moment from him in the first half where we’d become a bit ragged and gung ho. He basically stopped with the ball when we had the chance to break(i thought what’s he doing?). He started waving his arms about telling everyone to calm down and be patient. He was right we just needed to keep playing our normal game and dominate them with our possession without getting too frantic.

He was right to be pissed off with the idiot that threw the flare. Interrupts our flow & will inevitably get the club into trouble

You could tell by Bernie’s first touch; attitude and the way he attacked everything that this game meant a lot to him

amazing player
It took away our momentum , that's why he was pissed and rightly so.

Was a great moment from him in the first half where we’d become a bit ragged and gung ho. He basically stopped with the ball when we had the chance to break(i thought what’s he doing?). He started waving his arms about telling everyone to calm down and be patient. He was right we just needed to keep playing our normal game and dominate them with our possession without getting too frantic.
I hope there's a clip of that somewhere, I looked around and said who's injured, then thought wtf is he doing there's an attack on here. But he rightly recognised the need for us to reset and get back to our normal game. Amazing to see.

Most key passes (7!), most interceptions (4), most dribbles completed (5). Magnificent outing. No other player in the world can do what he does
Loved it when he had the ball about 20 mins in and just stopped and told everyone to calm down. It was all a bit frantic and was playing in to the Rags hands.

Edit - just noticed the above. great post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.