20 | Bernardo Silva - 2023/24

He was poor tonight, the penalty aside, and he should have been hooked before extra time.

A more marginal influence on games this season and he’ll be gone in the summer.

Nevermind the pen; anyone can miss one, but his performance in the game itself was poor. I lost count of the number of misplaced crosses and passes from good positions.

He is toothless in possession

The shit what’s getting posted on here is absolutely embarrassing, he’s a legend , he’s city through and through. I’d have him here all day every day , never ever get frustrated to use an excuse to abuse one our own , of all players he’ll hurt tonight more than most . Leave it out . The comments made are not needed at this time of the season, those calling him out maybe have a word with yourselves city and football maybe not what you should be into.
It’s a game of football trust me there’s worse things in life what can go wrong.

Up the blues

Just like Foden he was poor in both legs, his penalty is one of those where if it goes in it's brilliant and if he misses he looks like a complete idiot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.