20 | Bernardo Silva - 2024/25

The criticism was unfair even at HT. He was trying more than most. Fulham defended well. Very good second half.

Need one of Doku or Savio to always start on the wing. Need to rotate Bernardo, Gundo and Kova in the midfield. 2/3 should generally start, I think.

Any chance the real Bernardo is still around?
He left 18 months ago. People won’t have it but he’s had no consistency for a long, long time. You’d want him next to you in the trenches and his best performances come in the big games, against the best opposition. However, most of our games are against teams far weaker than us and in most of those games he’s meh.

With no KDB, playing Bernardo as a RW is playing with 10 (although his FH performance was probably his best as a RW in the last year). The amount of 1v1 he has and passes back to start again drives me insane.

Just gotta stop playing him as a winger.

Driving me crazy when we have Savinho on the bench.

Could have easily played in Gundo position and he is better in the middle than the wing.
Gundo is far off it. He shouldn’t be starting. Mid has to be kovacic and Bernardo. Then Foden and or kev ahead.

I'm totally baffled by these comments.

Was it his best game? No, but he was better than most. He took Foden's cross down well to set up Kovacic for his goal and ran until he couldn't anymore when we were seeing out the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.