20 | Bernardo Silva - 2024/25

He wasn’t particularly effective today, but what I did notice is how much he wanted to win. Coming deep for the ball, trying to drive the team forward. Running towards the byline for a thrown in. It’s the little things that makes me believe this team can win another title. If Bernardo is still hungry after 6 prems, it should filter down to the younger lads.

He wasn’t particularly effective today, but what I did notice is how much he wanted to win. Coming deep for the ball, trying to drive the team forward. Running towards the byline for a thrown in. It’s the little things that makes me believe this team can win another title. If Bernardo is still hungry after 6 prems, it should filter down to the younger lads.
He's the most competitive player we have, absolutely hates losing.

So intelligent on the goal. Did enough to legitimately unsettle Sa and then got the fuck out of the way so he couldn’t be offside. Most others would have stood there waiting and we would have lost the goal. Superb player

Great player and smart for the goal.

I still think we need a bit more from him though. Not in terms of effort, you can never fault him for that. Some of the quality seems to be missing compared to before. He used to always be in contention for man of the match but for a while now he's been anonymous for large parts of games..

Last season I thought his form dropped after winning the treble. The magic he had wasn't quite there and I'm not seeing it this season yet. Plenty of time though.

Just seems to be missing that bit extra what used to really make him shine in games.

Brilliant player, totally gets us, will go down in history as a legend over the teacup guard of honour moment! Will be a sad day when he has to leave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.