20 games in....Title race back on?

We have a run of Dippers at home then Arse and Chelsea away,or vice versa.
Get a minimum 4 points from them 3 (9 would be nice)......and it's ours....IMO.
We should be winning the last 7 after them 3.

They are certainly not good enough. But with the luck (or help depending on your view) they are getting at the moment I fear 15 points for them in those 5 games.
They needed a sending off against West Ham to win, and late goals against Boro to beat them, so although they are on a good run results wise, I don't think they are going to even finish in the top 4 let alone challenge for the title.

They draw too many games. However they might really start believing now. And no Champions league. I know Chelsea have had a fantastic run, but I don't think there's any really outstanding team this season. If Chelsea go and beat Liverpool and Arsenal then they will go on an win it I think. But big question marks against that now.

And if it's not Chelsea, then why not City?
Agree with that marvin,watching the game earlier and Spurs looked in total control bar a flurry from Chelsea briefly second half,if we can get back to playing like the start of season I see no reason why we can't go close,our next two games will tell us a lot as they are really must win ..

They needed a sending off against West Ham to win, and late goals against Boro to beat them, so although they are on a good run results wise, I don't think they are going to even finish in the top 4 let alone challenge for the title.

I think we are coming from different angles. You sound like you believe everything is above board. I agree they needed a sending off against West Ham, but ask why the hell they got one.

Forget the Rags,Dippers and Arse.........3 way horse race now,again opinion.

Well we will certainly know by end of Jan where it's back on or not. This month will be really make or break for us. We have some difficult games but we can do it! Come on city!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.