20 years ago today - Bury, Makin & City!

I know he divides opinion but i'll always think well of & have time for Joe Royle

I'm with you on that, the more shit we become the more I loved the club and the more I went.
Some top battles in those days of us being shit. Smashing Oldham,s FYC at Henry,s bar after a game up there was fun. They all wanted to beat us back then

They were the best time’s .... I was 18/19 years old and the north stand bars before the game and at half time was the best ever !!
The sherwood was legendary ... so many memories
The Tuesday Wednesday nights on BT watching sterling and Dec Bruyne trying to beat Real Madrid are just a pleasant bonus of being a blue

Four of us were at the Bury match in the Boardroom Suite care of Tudor Thomas after winning a competition in Paul Lakes testimonial brochure.
Got a 3 course meal and loads of free ale.
Tudors opening line to us was “take it easy lads”.
Within 5 minutes one of us had managed to knock over a bottle of red.
After the match we were invited into Tudors own room by which time we were wasted.
As we left down the steps outside the main entrance the angry mob were still outside asking us where was Lee and Clark.
Finally got home about 8 after forgetting it was Valentine’s Day and me and R kid were due to have a meal with our other half’s. That went down well.
Great day out though.

Four of us were at the Bury match in the Boardroom Suite care of Tudor Thomas after winning a competition in Paul Lakes testimonial brochure.
Got a 3 course meal and loads of free ale.
Tudors opening line to us was “take it easy lads”.
Within 5 minutes one of us had managed to knock over a bottle of red.
After the match we were invited into Tudors own room by which time we were wasted.
As we left down the steps outside the main entrance the angry mob were still outside asking us where was Lee and Clark.
Finally got home about 8 after forgetting it was Valentine’s Day and me and R kid were due to have a meal with our other half’s. That went down well.
Great day out though.

I was in hospitality that day as well.. Franny Lee stormed past us after the final whistle with face like thunder...there were a lot of angry people baying for blood. Several free pints later and I’d forgotten all about the match.
Happy days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.