2011/12 Champions DVD available from 11 June

Kippaxgirl said:
Are they selling DVDs that work in the US and I understand they two countries have different systems -- of course, nothing could be simple.

The Amazon description says it's region free ("Region: All Regions") but the problem with USA may be that it's listed as PAL format and I think USA uses NTSC (that was the case for VHS anyway).

I've ordered from HMV.com, same £12 as Amazon, but they usually post out earlier than Amazon.

Most HMV orderes usually arrive on the Sat before the Monday release.

LoveCity said:
Kippaxgirl said:
Are they selling DVDs that work in the US and I understand they two countries have different systems -- of course, nothing could be simple.

The Amazon description says it's region free ("Region: All Regions") but the problem with USA may be that it's listed as PAL format and I think USA uses NTSC (that was the case for VHS anyway).

I'm not sure the region/NTSC thing is an issue anymore. I can say I ordered the Blue Moon Rising from the OS without thinking about it and it's worked fine in every dirty American DVD player I've ever tried it in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.