2011/2012 Shirts...

deportivo-wanka.jpg

db79ctid said:
Boff said:
Here are the ones I did for last seasons bluemoon competition, none were taken on by City though :(

Plus a limited edition 4th kit...
StMarks.png

i must say im liking that 4th choice i could have that as a third skip anytime, nice little nod to the old crest
Love this kit! Please do this city! Airways needs to be under etihad though.

Are we not having Puma next year? Sure I read it somewhere and my mates,mates uncles cousin said he has seen it and it deffo Puma.
I heard HiTec have put in a bid with Gola also.

Its in The Blood said:
Are we not having Puma next year? Sure I read it somewhere and my mates,mates uncles cousin said he has seen it and it deffo Puma.
I heard HiTec have put in a bid with Gola also.

LOL! are we really going to go through this again until they come out haha ;)

I know people who work for umbro, the home kit is not too dissimiliar to our current home kit, with a similiar shade of blue with white trimming and white shorts. The badge, umbro
logo and etihad logo will be in their traditional place on the front of the shirt, and the material will be the same as this season, with softer material in the blue amd slightly more shiny of the sleeves

I've heard a rumour of soundwaves around the middle of the home shirt. Could be rubbish.

Boff said:
Here are the ones I did for last seasons bluemoon competition, none were taken on by City though :(

MCFC2010kits-1.png

Plus a limited edition 4th kit...
StMarks.png

The home and 3rd kits are top drawer i'd be happy with them not too sure about the away one though ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.