2012 Ryder Cup...

savo said:
we need to start the Ian Poulter appreciation thread, the man is a legend. I'm Irish but forget about rory, Poulter was the heart and soul of the european team. Absolute legend is poulter and Justin Rose kicked ass too. Thats the stuff...

I'd put Johnmc down for annual membership (scroll back about 24 hours).

Has to be said that Jason Dufner is just a different class... great when it comes to putting and doesn't seem to be fazed about pressure.

Him and Zach Johnson impressed me the most. Both underrated.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Has to be said that Jason Dufner is just a different class... great when it comes to putting and doesn't seem to be fazed about pressure.

Him and Zach Johnson impressed me the most. Both underrated.
Yep, either looks ready to win a major soon.

Is it just me but that fucking 'Ole Ole Ole Ole' song is nothing short of utter wank. Any group of sporting fans other than football fans cannot sing chants to save their lives, maybe cricket supporters aren't bad.

Watching the presentations reminds me of Disney, gotta love the Yanks for putting on a show. I keep expecting Mickey Mouse to jump out or Tinkerbell to fly over on a high wire. Fuck I miss Florida's theme parks. First time Ive seen Keegan Bradley stood still all weekend, such a shame ;-)

Blue2112 said:
Is it just me but that fucking 'Ole Ole Ole Ole' song is nothing short of utter wank. Any group of sporting fans other than football fans cannot sing chants to save their lives, maybe cricket supporters aren't bad.

Watching the presentations reminds me of Disney, gotta love the Yanks for putting on a show. I keep expecting Mickey Mouse to jump out or Tinkerbell to fly over on a high wire. Fuck I miss Florida's theme parks. First time Ive seen Keegan Bradley stood still all weekend, such a shame ;-)
OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE

Rascal said:
Blue2112 said:

OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE

FUCK OLE OLE OFFFFFFFFF ;-)

Fuck me Alex Salmond is on now turning it into a Scottish tourist board advert for visiting the motherland of golf. Fuck this i'm staying up waiting for Mel Gibson to come on and shout FREEDOMMMMMMMM.

Well what a sweet little lad ;)

MartinKaymer.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.