2012 - World reprieved

djelanomcfc said:
pee dubya said:
Aww, i was looking forward to that as well.

Had my pre-apocalypse ritual planned out and everything.

Oh worry not, there is still chance of the biggest solar storm (in 2012) since records started. Satallites ie TV's RADIO etc may be knocked out for months. BRING ON THE DOOM!!

It's about time something interesting happened though, never get any powercuts or snowed in or cool stuff like that any more.

Would the internet go as well?

djelanomcfc said:
pee dubya said:
Aww, i was looking forward to that as well.

Had my pre-apocalypse ritual planned out and everything.

Oh worry not, there is still chance of the biggest solar storm (in 2012) since records started. Satallites ie TV's RADIO etc may be knocked out for months. BRING ON THE DOOM!!

Well If I knock out al electronics in the world if I manage to kill 15 people without dying. Don't let me get up to 25 though. Then we'll be fucked.

pee dubya said:
djelanomcfc said:

It's about time something interesting happened though, never get any powercuts or snowed in or cool stuff like that any more.

Would the internet go as well?

Yes it would. Everything would be cut off for months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.