2013/14 HOME game MINIBUS from LONDON

westdidsburyblue

Hello!

Know any blues interested in a home game minibus/coach from NW London for £20?

Pub stop on route time permitting.

Please message if interested and spread the word.

Proposed Kilburn/ Brondesbury/ West Hampstead/ Cricklewood to start... Negotiable! Can probably arrange other pickups.

Definitely! If this was running I'd probably be able to make 5-10 home games a season (plus more depending on the time we spend in cups).

Maybe.

Keep me posted. Would be me plus lad if it happens - its a long drive up without a pint to look forward to...

westdidsburyblue said:
Hello!

Know any blues interested in a home game minibus/coach from NW London for £20?

Pub stop on route time permitting.

Please message if interested and spread the word.

Proposed Kilburn/ Brondesbury/ West Hampstead/ Cricklewood to start... Negotiable! Can probably arrange other pickups.

Is that you, Shem? It's Jim here.

The train fares are becoming extortionate now so I'd consider an alternative method of transport. I'd be coming from East London but could jump on the Jubilee line to Kilburn or something early doors. To be honest, I might not renew if I suspect the trains will become any more expensive.

westdidsburyblue said:
Hi All

We've got a few possibilities which is a great start.

What I need is more of the same!

Anyone else interested?

Yes 100% up for this, especially night games only option back is 6 hours on that bloody national express coach. Done once = never again.

I'd be up for that. I know another Blue who would be interested. We are in Southgate and Enfield Town. Would be happy to meet in NW London. I couldn't every week though as the missus watches another team and we have a little un. I reckon I could come along for around 10-12 games (some weekends I travel up with the missus)

OK folks.

I'm planning on starting this from the first home game of the season.

I'm looking at the best way to get this going so it might be that once you're on the bus you get 1st refusal at your seat for the next home game.

We might start a facebook or email group for communication for those who aren't on bluemoon.

I need to know numbers who can commit to the first game so that I can get it going.

Pick up on route is possible as long as its very near to the route, preferably by a services to make it a toilet stop. It will be a flat fee no matter where you get on or off.

Please spread the word and let me know if you/they can do the 1st game.

Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.