2013-2014 team

kun1 said:
........................................................hart...........................................................
zaba..................................vinnie........................nasty.................................clichy.
.........................................yaya........................benat..........................................
.......................silva....................................................................isco...................
........................................................tevez..........................................................
........................................................sergio.........................................................
(coach).guardiola
SUBS. panti, micah, maicon, nasri, kolarov, llorente, guidetti, garcia, sakho, barry, rekik, OUT. mario (im sorry to say this), edin(this too), rodwell, sinclair, kolo, lescott (contract expiring 2014). Premier league and champions league winners 2013-2014.

Very very good Sir, and realistic as well.
As for Micah, I'm not sure what to think... I guess the verdict is still out on him. If his past injury record is a hint of what to expect, than I'm afraid he just doesn't have a future here. I hope I'm wrong though, and that he stays away from bad injuries for the remaining of his career. Also I'd like to see him be turned into a CD.

Matt the Giant said:
kun1 said:
........................................................hart...........................................................
zaba..................................vinnie........................nasty.................................clichy.
.........................................yaya........................benat..........................................
.......................silva....................................................................isco...................
........................................................tevez..........................................................
........................................................sergio.........................................................
(coach).guardiola
SUBS. panti, micah, maicon, nasri, kolarov, llorente, guidetti, garcia, sakho, barry, rekik, OUT. mario (im sorry to say this), edin(this too), rodwell, sinclair, kolo, lescott (contract expiring 2014). Premier league and champions league winners 2013-2014.

As for Micah, I'm not sure what to think... I guess the verdict is still out on him. If his past injury record is a hint of what to expect, than I'm afraid he just doesn't have a future here. I hope I'm wrong though, and that he stays away from bad injuries for the remaining of his career. Also I'd like to see him be turned into a CD.

I'd be gutted but not suprised if he left.

Kun Aguero said:
Matt the Giant said:
kun1 said:
(coach).guardiola

and this is why i never go on the transfer forum :)

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Kun Aguero said:
Matt the Giant said:

Unbelievable jeff shit on here sometimes

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Kun Aguero said:

Shit?
Do you realize how many games he have missed the past two seasons due to injuries? I don't think any management would want to give a valuable squad position to a player they doubt will be able to play a good amount of games, no matter how good that player is when fit or how much of a great character he is.
I think the world of Micah, and him being a local lad means a lot, but that's irrelevant I'm afraid.
As I said, I don't want this to happen, Micah leaving that is, but in reality it's something which will come into consideration eventually if his past problems reflects what the future will look like.

Matt the Giant said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:

Shit?
Do you realize how many games he have missed the past two seasons due to injuries? I don't think any management would want to give a valuable squad position to a player they doubt will be able to play a good amount of games, no matter how good that player is when fit or how much of a great character he is.
I think the world of Micah, and him being a local lad means a lot, but that's irrelevant I'm afraid.
As I said, I don't want this to happen, Micah leaving that is, but in reality it's something which will come into consideration eventually if his past problems reflects what the future will look like.
What sort of a question is Shit?
Anyway Micah isn't local unless you are from Leeds. Considering he signed a new contract last summer its a decision that wont need to be made for a bit. He is a bit glass like but his incredible talent makes up for it and while we have Zabba and Maicon i dont think he is a pressing issue. People can think bat shit crazy things if they want but just because you think it doesn't make it right

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Matt the Giant said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Shit?

What sort of a question is Shit?
Anyway Micah isn't local unless you are from Leeds. Considering he signed a new contract last summer its a decision that wont need to be made for a bit. He is a bit glass like but his incredible talent makes up for it and while we have Zabba and Maicon i dont think he is a pressing issue. People can think bat shit crazy things if they want but just because you think it doesn't make it right

Shit as in questioning the use of that word in the post above.

As for saying Micah being local was wrong of me, not referring to his place of birth. What I meant was that he has been with us for a very long time and has a special connection to us fans becasue of that I'd think.
And as I said, it's not a current problem but one that might have to be taken into consideration in the future.
My hypothesis did not involve a right and a wrong, just highlighting the already evident: Micah is great when fit, but unfortunately not fit that often. Will he be fit often enough in the future, often enough for our manager to give him a spot in our registered squad?
I hope so, but again; the reality of the past and the present doesn't exactly benefit Micah's potential future.

Matt the Giant said:

As for saying Micah being local was wrong of me, not referring to his place of birth. What I meant was that he has been with us for a very long time and has a special connection to us fans becasue of that I'd think.
And as I said, it's not a current problem but one that might have to be taken into consideration in the future.
My hypothesis did not involve a right and a wrong, just highlighting the already evident: Micah is great when fit, but unfortunately not fit that often. Will he be fit often enough in the future, often enough for our manager to give him a spot in our registered squad?
I hope so, but again; the reality of the past and the present doesn't exactly benefit Micah's potential future.

Its a great and valid point Matt,i agree,if he isn't up to the job,regardless of reason,he needs replacing.Lets hope his injuries are soon behind him though.

As for BB85,he's just being his normal likeable self.......

FantasyIreland said:
Matt the Giant said:

Its a great and valid point Matt,i agree,if he isn't up to the job,regardless of reason,he needs replacing.Lets hope his injuries are soon behind him though.

As for BB85,he's just being his normal likeable self.......
I didn't even start it off, someone else did but I get jumped on as usual
Its a riot down here I may come here and annoy people more now I actually know I do

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.