2015/16 Home Kit

dont mind paying £60 if the shirts were comfy, that i didn't have to be a hairless monkey so i don't sweat all the salt in the ocean out of me and that shield is just way too heavy compared to the lightweightness of the whole shirt ... so buying one every other season makes them £30, helps when the home kit barely changes and the away and third kits and now becoming bastardisations.

Has anyone been to the kit unveiling today? Be interested to hear any feedback if anyone has been and is at liberty to post about it. Thanks

could be worse...

ac-milan-15-16-third-kit-shorts%2B%25283%2529.jpg

Do Nike work with the club when designing new kits, or do they just agree to make a predominantly sky blue home kit and then have the choice of any random colours to stick on one of their template kits?

Because with respect to Coventry, nobody's queueing up to buy Coventry shirts. We have an awkward shaped badge. The shield is purely due to cost and time. The money saved on manufacturing costs is substantial.

For those interested, the away kit is still due for release on the 5/6th August. Pre-orders available a week before as per the home shirt.

The cost of buying the sodding things are substantial!!!!

Gold patches as well! Don't tell the dipper's, they'll want them for coming second last season!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.