2015/16 Home Kit

Ordered from aliexpress last week, one for me and one for my 11 year old , total cost around £17. They were despatched yesterday so will be able to comment on quality shortly...I hope!

I'm not familiar with maggie cheung, but basically aliexpress has hundreds of individual suppliers/stores who all offer different versions of the shirt, Thai version, best version, aaa+ version, I've bought five or six shirts over the last year or so and I've still no idea what any of the versions mean, I just ask to see actual photos and they send you a link to another site.
I used golden cow and then jersey 777 (Shirley) and now I'm using soccerfans.

have either of you received the shirts yet?

I bought the 2yr old and the 4yr old the new home kits last weekend and when they put them on Sunday to go to their Grandad's who is a rag I couldn't help noticing how much better the infant shirt looked without the collar on the youngest lad.

2093nm9.jpg

Are we all in aregeement that this is up there with the sexiest ever City shirt?
it's a yes for me,basic but nice,well done nike. Not sure about the away one ,looks like a shit training top at best...though I do like the third...as for ali express,I bought the young lad two barca kits of it. Quality was 2nd to none the only down side was the printing,after a few washes it started to peel off which looks a bit tacky after a while.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.