2015/16 Home Kit

I wish we had a quality kit like that for Melbourne and not a third kit hand me down. When does the away kit usually get released?
That "3rd kit hand me down" is the nicest kit Nike have produced for us and the only one where the shield looks semi-acceptable.

That "3rd kit hand me down" is the nicest kit Nike have produced for us and the only one where the shield looks semi-acceptable.

which 3rd kit are you talking about, the Blackcurrant and Lime one last season or the Safety Jacket Yellow one this season??

ahhh ... the Regal Ciggie one ... aye, I agree ... that is the best of a bad bunch of 3rd kits.

Apologies ... when you said "the 3rd kit Nike made for us" I didn't realise you meant us being Melbourne, not us being City... thought you meant City's 3rd kits.

I didnt realise MelCity had a 3rd kit, thought it was the white home and the red and white Heart away kit?

Considering to buy my first City kit as well (so far the price and shipping cost to Germany always put me off), however when checking the official MCFC website there is a home kit and a "hero shirt" which costs stupid amounts of money. Any idea what the difference is?

Edit: just noticed that the 122 bucks shirt is a "match shirt". Whatever that means...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.