2016/17 Shirts

home shirt will be on sale around July, early august. 2nd kit will be out late august to buy and the 3rd monstrosity will go on sale in September. ... thats the schedule it has been recently for Nike.

Aliexpress will have the new shirt available way ahead of the official launch, probably in May. They will charge £12-15 and get it to you in about 14 days. I bought the 2014 shirt off them. There is no discernible difference from the one that costs £55 over here.

Aren't Puma doing it this year?
d0047db33fb64a93684ab1f69bd4cce2.jpg

They should wear it for the few remaining games like other teams do but city wait till the last minute before the new season starts

Another luxury that's getting culled along with cup games and platinum

They should wear it for the few remaining games like other teams do but city wait till the last minute before the new season starts

Another luxury that's getting culled along with cup games and platinum
I disagree that they should wear it for the last few games. A season's kit should be that - a kit worn for a full season. I do agree however, that they should go on sale much earlier to allow people to buy them before they go on holiday. Why they have to be kept so secretive when fans can see them leaked all over the internet is something I'll never understand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.