2017 Summer Transfer Window (Confirmed transfers)

Everton got £8m for Cleverly.......??? What the actual fuck.

Yeah, it seems they took up the option to buy after the loan. Spurs got £16m for Bentaleb under the same conditions, I don't watch Schalke but last time I checked he was pretty average.

Liverpool realised Mbappe was a pipe dream and signed Solanke instead...

Last edited:
It's a coup for Liverpool and it is a similar situation in how we lost Daniel Sturridge.

It's a coup for Liverpool and it is a similar situation in how we lost Daniel Sturridge.

Is he really more likely to get game time at Liverpool though?

Firmino, Sturridge and Origi ahead of him, I think Sturridge or Origi could leave but they will go and buy another striker.

AC Milan's £15.3m signing from earlier:

In the OP, for teams that aren't in the Champions League from the other top leagues (France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Spain), i'll only include the deals over £7.5m under the other section for each nation.

Is he really more likely to get game time at Liverpool though?

Firmino, Sturridge and Origi ahead of him, I think Sturridge or Origi could leave but they will go and buy another striker.

Sturridge had Drogba, Anelka,Kalou and couple talented kids ahead when he had joined Chelsea and still got oppotunites. And if things don't really go to plan at Liverpool, they can sell him with an overinflated price tag.

Bournemouth sign Asmir Begovic for £10m. Meaning he's sat on the bench for 2 years at Chelsea and gone up £2m in value.

Going to be a fun summer.

Also Chelsea have now recouped just over £33m from the Cuadrado, Atsu and Begovic sales. Interested to see if we sell our players as easy.

Sturridge had Drogba, Anelka,Kalou and couple talented kids ahead when he had joined Chelsea and still got oppotunites. And if things don't really go to plan at Liverpool, they can sell him with an overinflated price tag.

True but Sturridge had also played in the Premier League with us. Solanke played just 5 games in PL2 last year, scoring twice, the year before that he scored 7 in 25 in the Eredivisie. Don't understand the move from the players perspective.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.