Champions League:
Fuck knows
SitOnFence.jpg

Champs:City (it'll be close though)
top 4; Bus wreckers,Chelsea, Rags
Champs league PSG
FA Cup rags
League Cup Chelsea
relegated Brighton,Cardiff,possibly Soton.

1st Manchester City
2nd Chelsea
3rd Manure
4th Arsenal
5th Liverpool (2 points less than than last season)
6th Spuds - lacked investment in the team.

Yep, you've managed to cover all bases there i think.

1 City, 2 Liverpool, 3 United, 4 Spurs

I'll stick my neck out and say Everton or Bournemouth to join Huddersfield and Cardiff in relegation,

Clubs for over 50 pts: Burnley, Watford, Brighton, mostly because of their defending, although Watford could be strong in midfield if they can keep free of injuries.

Fulham, Newcastle, Bournemouth, Southampton, Burnley, Huddersfield, Leicester, Palace, Everton all catching up with signings. West Ham, Wolves, Brighton started earlier.
That leaves Watford (injured players now fit) and Cardiff a bit behind.

It looks like transfer activity is all about even and just patching up squads rather than getting in stars. Nothing has changed much,.

Only Leicester have lost an important player.

Down to the Managers now. Who will try and copy City with more of a pressing game? Burnley look set to improve to me. That's the thing about rotten stats. More room for improvement. Burnley I tip to be up the top at the end of August and most likely West Ham and Brighton at the bottom.

I go with the pundits at the top of the table.

1ST City
2ND Liverpool (Bus Bricker`s)
3RD Rags (Bus Parker`s)
4TH Chelsea ( Bus ker`s)
Would be nice to beat all the busses. But united need to be 5th or below... so you’ll need to find another bus pun for Tottenham (missed the bus?) or whomever.

Would be nice to beat all the busses. But united need to be 5th or below... so you’ll need to find another bus pun for Tottenham (missed the bus?) or whomever.
Well then, Spurs are on the Magic Bus!

In truth, the Rags are in all likelihood going to experience a Peg-tastrophy. It's already begun in preseason.

And Chelsea have huge problems.

City
Liverpool
Arsenal/Spurs
Spurs/Arsenal

for me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.