2018/19 Predictions

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. If that prehistoric prick is still in charge I hope they go down - with the record lowest amount of points gathered by any club in the Prem, and for the most red cards accumulated in one season.

I loathe and detest the man.

Think most people will agree with that, we will be lucky to not have broken bones after our games with them

Top 4 : Us, Liverpool, Chelsea, rags in that order

Relegated : Huddersfield, Newcastle (I'm working on the assumption they won't make any signings and Benitez will walk), Cardiff.

Premier League Winner: Who do you think?

Remaining Top 4:
Liverpool, Spurs, Vermin

Relegation: Cardiff,
Saints and Huddersfield

FA Cup:
Spurs

League Cup:
Chelsea

Champions League:
Go on then, City!

Last edited:
I predict the refs will have it in for us this season, and the dippers are going to have an easy time from them along with the rags . There is no way the Prem league will allow us back to back titles . I think the love in for the dippers will be sickening next season .

You sound a bit like Mourinho

Top 4: City, Chelsea, Liverpool and United/Spurs (depends whether Mourinho kills the dressing room)
Relegation: Huddersfield, Cardiff and Brighton
FA Cup: City
League Cup: Arsenal
Champions League: Juventus

its the hardest choice this season and with the world cup and players coming back late without pre-season its going to be a season of 2 half's before and after christmas, so we may see some shocks and a couple of teams up in the top 4 that will be not on anybody picks like a everton or wolves or west ham in the first half of the season, but i see man city and the old top 4 at the end of the season and the run in will decide the winners

top 4
city
liverpool
chelsea
united

champions league
barcelona

FA cup
city

league cup
liverpool

Winners: Liverpool

Top 4:

1.Liverpool
2.Man City
3.Man Utd
4.Chelsea

Relegated:

Cardiff
Brighton
Huddersfield

CL: Juventus

FA Cup: Man City

League Cup: Tottenham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.