2018/19 Season Review DVD

I did think that was a possibility and hope it's not the case. Not every City fan will subscribe (including me) and it's wrong to deprive the majority of the footage. Slippery slope. the guy who sits next to me in the CB stand isn't even online and whilst that will seem strange to most, why should he and others be deprived of the chance to re-live those memories? I'm sure that most on here will have all the recordings of our past (decent!) seasons and I think that should continue to be a given.

Been waiting all off-season for it, not a sniff of it coming out.

DVDs are becoming a defunct format to watch things now and in a few years they won’t be around.

However, while they still are I would have liked one for last season with it being so good. It’s not like it was the last season with Pearce.

Been waiting all off-season for it, not a sniff of it coming out.

DVDs are becoming a defunct format to watch things now and in a few years they won’t be around.

However, while they still are I would have liked one for last season with it being so good. It’s not like it was the last season with Pearce.
Was there one in the end?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.