2019 Summer Window - Whom do we Need ? - Whom will we Sign?

Found it a little strange pep saying we didn’t have the money to sign Griezmann? I hope that’s because we already have it spent elsewhere? @tolmie's hairdoo ?
Wages, we aren't going to pay anyone anywhere near what he earns think its about 400,00 euros. I've always said wages are far more important to us than transfer fees.

Wages, we aren't going to pay anyone anywhere near what he earns think its about 400,00 euros. I've always said wages are far more important to us than transfer fees.

Yeah possibly mate, just found it a strange comment that we couldn’t afford it.

He's said before we can't spend 100 million on a single player
He has ,though I think we would for the right player ,especially if we were to sell someone. But think if we do it will be a young player that wouldn’t be on huge wages to start with to balance the fee out over a five year contract. Felix may fit that profile.

Pass from me. I rate Garcia extremely highly but Vinny is healthy 50% of the time during a good year. We could go long stretches next season where an 18 year old is our only recognized backup.
Starter sometimes. :)
Seeing as John isn't the most dur :)either. You can expect 1-2 months of Garcia playing all the games. That said, I'm sure Pep would just go to Dihno and Walker in a back 3.

So I'm not too worried. :)

Last edited:
He has ,though I think we would for the right player ,especially if we were to sell someone. But think if we do it will be a young player that wouldn’t be on huge wages to start with to balance the fee out over a five year contract. Felix may fit that profile.

Pep doesn't strike me as the kind of manager that would stand in the way of a player leaving, so if someone is seriously considering the exit and big money is on the table then I can imagine Felix being an option to

I’ve seen some highlights from the U17 World Cup this year, and he looks like a mad talent. One of the best players in the tournament. Hope it’s true

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.