2019 Summer Window - Whom do we Need ? - Whom will we Sign?

Hi, I'm Andrea, an italian supporter of Juventus FC.

Nice to meet you, forgive for the intrusion :-). (and forgive my english).

I'm an user of a Juventus forum, tifosibianconeri.com. I need your help, but maybe can be a very relevant news for City supporters too, if verified. Thanks if you can provide me some help about.

We'd like to identify the person on the right on this photo:

fe7a501219094454.png

http://www.imagebam.com/image/fe7a501219094454

The person on the left is Fabio Paratici, the Juventus sporting director.
We suspect that person on the right could be a relevant figure for Manchester City. We have seen they met them twice on these days, last week at Manchester and today at Milan.

We have some rumors about transfer operation involving City and Juventus, maybe he could be a City manager or a manager of one of your players.

Can you identify him? It could be a City person? If so, maybe Juventus and City could make a deal on next days. It's a relevant news for you, I think.

Thank you, and sorry for the inconvenience. Forza Juve and forza Manchester City :-)

If ban coming need at least the following:
CB for vinny and otamendi
RB for Danilo
DM for fern
AM for Gundy and possibly silva
SF for Aguero

I'm an user of a Juventus forum, tifosibianconeri.com. I need your help, but maybe can be a very relevant news for City supporters too, if verified. Thanks if you can provide me some help about.

fe7a501219094454.png

We suspect that person on the right could be a relevant figure for Manchester City. We have seen they met them twice on these days, last week at Manchester and today at Milan.

We have some rumors about transfer operation involving City and Juventus, maybe he could be a City manager or a manager of one of your players.

Can you identify him? It could be a City person? If so, maybe Juventus and City could make a deal on next days. It's a relevant news for you, I think.

Thank you, and sorry for the inconvenience. Forza Juve and forza Manchester City :-)
Looks like guillem balague!

fe7a501219094454.png

hi welcome :) honestly i dont think i recognize that face he might be a unknown representative for city or utd. if i had to hazard a guess he is from utd going to talk about dybala.

hi welcome :) honestly i dont think i recognize that face he might be a unknown representative for city or utd. if i had to hazard a guess he is from utd going to talk about dybala.

Hi, it's just following (very very) weak footprints of a potential transfer.
A user of our forum saw Paratici and the other person at Manchester last week, and today another user saw them at Milan again in a restaurant.
It could be for whatever, of course even for other things than a transfer. Guillem Balague for example wrote a Ronaldo biography too.
There are few rumours about Juventus and english teams, Pogba, Dybala, Douglas Costa for example, and Guardiola too.

Last edited:
Agree completely with your comment - as no doubt all of us on here do - about our need to strengthen the squad this season (it will happen) but not sure Liverpool will hit the same heights they have this season. They, too, will strengthen and, I’m sure, will look to bring more creativity into their midfield, but, unlike us in our ‘Centurions’ season followed by our incredible fight in this campaign to retain our title - and to compete seriously in all Cup competitions - they cannot, I think, improve or even equal their achievements this season, however they fare in the Champions League Final, whatever happens on Sunday, whatever they do in the transfer market. There are several reasons for this: we know how hard it is to replicate successes of the previous season; they will lose more than one game next season; they will not get the fucking ‘Scouse Luck’ they have had so much of this season; they will probably progress further in domestic cup competitions and therefore have more games to manage; individual players may see a dip in form after their heady heights of this season; they are likely to suffer more/longer term injuries to key players; they may lose one of their front three to European ‘big boys’; VAR may hurt them, as it would have this season (though with VAR, who can be certain?). There are probably more factors some can add to this list but the most compelling one would be the scenario (please, you football gods!) that they miss out on the Premiership title after the season they have had. In domestic terms, it would be a big body blow to them, even if they do go on to win the CL. This is, of course, mere speculation mixed with a bit of wishful thinking but the history of the Premiership over the last ten years, does largely bear this out. They are not going away but are unlikely to be able to repeat the season they’ve just had.

Us being unable to replicate our success for the third season is more likely I’d say.
They’re going to finish the season on a positive, but still with a goal in their sights that they haven’t got yet. Salah has already had a dip in form and he’s still the top scorer, they did poorly in cup competitions because they played weakened teams and focussed on the premier league and they will still do the same (but yes, they may get further), they won’t lose any of their front three, and yes, they may lose more than 1 game next season, but they’ll look to draw less than 7 and improve that way.
We don’t know what will happen, but they’re going to be at a high level again because they’re desperate to win the league, and we should match that and push our players further, not just buy football manager players for a few years time.

Hi, it's just following (very very) weak footprints of a potential transfer.
A user of our forum saw Paratici and the other person at Manchester last week, and today another user saw them at Milan again in a restaurant.
It could be for whatever, of course even for other things than a transfer. Guillem Balague for example wrote a Ronaldo biography too.
There are few rumours about Juventus and english teams, Pogba, Dybala, Douglas Costa for example, and Guardiola too.

A few days ago there was some speculation in one publication about a move by City for Joao Cancelo.

Do you think it could happen?

A few days ago there was some speculation in one publication about a move by City for Joao Cancelo.

Do you think it could happen?

There are rumours about Cancelo "problems" with Allegri, but italian press is full of bullshits and very often fabricates false news.
You have to consider unreliable almost all news that came from Italy :-)

Anyway, City is a very rich club and Juventus often sold his best players when he received very important offering. Nowadays it can happen everything, we have seen with Ronaldo, Neymar, Mbappè.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.