2020/21 Predictions

With their new goalkeeper, it wouldn't surprise me if Chelsea win it this year.

They've really refreshed the team.

Think covid 19 may play a part this season, already 2 City players maybe out for the first match. Could games be abandoned due to the virus?. Could be a long drawn out affair like last season. However, we have a big squad which on any day is important.
1st city
2nd chelsea
3rd liverpool
4th rags
Lc city
Fa. Cup chelsea
CL Bayern
Relegated
West brom
Fulham
Villa

Well we have the worst set of defenders in the league by a distance, possibly in history. Ederson can't shot stop to save his life. Cancelo has been a terrible signing, there's no redemption now. We have a midfield with Gundogan and Rodri in it, who are two of the worst City players ever, especially Gundogan, who we won trophies in spite of. Bernardo is finished; he can't be saved. Foden never plays because he's either on the bench or too busy trying to catch COVID. Mahrez doesn't matter. We've lost Silva. Sterling misses sitters, and everything else too for that matter. Aguero is old and guaranteed to miss most of the season with injuries. Jesus literally can't score goals except when he does but is offside. Pep tinkers too much and is also too stubborn and doesn't change things. We've made 0 signings so far, including the 2 we've signed, who by the way aren't good enough because I say so. We still haven't signed anyone who can play CB or on the wing. We've let go of Angeliño for nothing, despite him being one of this generation's greatest left backs. Txiki gets everything wrong forever and we're stuck with him. There's no access to the ground for games yet but I just know they're going to charge more for pies.

We're getting relegated this season. Then Sheikh Mansour is going to get bored and leave as he always was going to. We'll all be back on The Shed End in time to see Kanté one last time.

City
Lpool
Chelsea
Rags
Relegation
West Ham
West brom
Fulham

league
Fa cup city v rags final city win it
Chumps league can’t call that .
A little bit less pressure on us next season dippers will be under the spotlight let’s see how klopperty handles it , same pressure on Chelsea and the rags due to their spending. I think city will quietly just get on with the business and pick up more pots.

City
Lpool
Chelsea
Rags
Relegation
West Ham
West brom
Fulham

league
Fa cup city v rags final city win it
Chumps league can’t call that .
A little bit less pressure on us next season dippers will be under the spotlight let’s see how klopperty handles it , same pressure on Chelsea and the rags due to their spending. I think city will quietly just get on with the business and pick up more pots.
League cup city

Jesus Christ do you not remember, not so long ago we were utter shit and in division 2! If we NEVER win anything again I have already seen us win more than my wildest dreams. Have some bloody humility
Could not have put that any better myself. Watched us win the FA cup on a TV in 1956 then had to wait until the late 60’s before watching us get promoted at Rotherham and win the league at Newcastle. We could have gone from strength to strength but in typical City fashion we cocked it up. The take over and subsequent success is also beyond my wildest dreams. My son was born in 1978 and I regretted introducing him to our beloved team, but he has been well rewarded for sticking by them.

Predictions..? same shit, different season..!

VAR will still be sold to the masses as being a work in progress whilst gifting the rags and dippers goal after goal, penalty after penalty, decision after decision to ensure they remain relevant..

Followed by Dermot Gallagher on ref watch every Monday morning telling everyone how City were unlucky..

.. not to be given a nailed on penalty / opposition defender being given a straight red card..

to concede a 3 yard offside goal..

to have (insert name) wrongly sent off..

Then listening to the **** say, "I'm sure these decisions will even themselves out over the course of the season.

After all, we all have to understand, know and accept that VAR is a work in progress..

To be honest, it's just not like Michael Oliver, Taylor, Atkinson, Gill, Dean, Marriner, Mason, Moss, Dalglish, Friend, Atwell, The Ticket Tout, Pawson, Pisscan, Scott, Big Nose, Tierney to have such a poor game..

I know them personally and I'm sure the poor decisions they appear to have given against City today will not be repeated" (once we have made sure we've properly fcuked them over, obviously)..

They're all good, honest professionals, doing their best to ensure the favored teams finish in the positions we want them to be in..

I mean, have you seen how shit the rags are ffs.. VAR has been an absolute godsend to us all..

Cut, cut, f'kin cut,.. don't worry Dermot, we can edit that last bit out..!

See you next Monday Dermot , oh and keep hold of today's script, you can use it up until February 2021 at the least..!

1. City
2. Chelsea
3. Liverpool
4. United

18. West Ham
19. West Brom
20. Fulham

FA Cup - Everton
League Cup - City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.