2021-2022 Annual report - City post club record profits and revenues

Thanks for the heads up, I'll give it a read. Between, you, Prestwich Blue, Devils Advocate etc I'm making more sense of these things even though I have no interest in finance normally. I'm still surprised we increased the Etihad deal by £20m after just one year, I'd rather have all the facts that don't look so great than have a dipper sideswipe me with them though. At least City and Etihad were justified in the increase(since 2012/13) though.
I’m still surprised that united got their Chevrolet sponsorship, what with them selling about 2000 cars in the UK for the length of the sponsorship (and firing the marketing man who signed it off…).
And how teamviewer can throw 10% of their previous years revenue (not profit) at them…

I’m still surprised that united got their Chevrolet sponsorship, what with them selling about 2000 cars in the UK for the length of the sponsorship (and firing the marketing man who signed it off…).
And how teamviewer can throw 10% of their previous years revenue (not profit) at them…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.