2021 Grand National (April 10)

All the best horses and jockeys come from Ireland on the jumps. The top 7 places 6 of them where Irish trained the stats were crazy for the amount of winners they got at Aintree from the few that was sent over.

I know with the flat I be interested to see how it goes in the upcoming season seems to be even if not verging on the side of the UK trainers. So I be expecting Goodsen , Stoute , Mark Johnson , Baldwin and Hannon all to be very competitive against the Irish and French raiders.

Disgraceful spectacle...RIP The long mile.
This race should have been banned a long time ago, barbaric cruel and no difference to dog fighting. Absolutely ridiculous it's still being allowed

All the best horses and jockeys come from Ireland on the jumps. The top 7 places 6 of them where Irish trained the stats were crazy for the amount of winners they got at Aintree from the few that was sent over.

I know with the flat I be interested to see how it goes in the upcoming season seems to be even if not verging on the side of the UK trainers. So I be expecting Goodsen , Stoute , Mark Johnson , Baldwin and Hannon all to be very competitive against the Irish and French raiders.
The Morningline show on itv this err morning said 50/1 was available at certain bookies for an Irish 123... sadly I didn't bother searching for the bet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.