2022/2023 Scholarship intake

It could have been 10

I am always interested at the start of a new season to find out who the new scholars are. I think I asked the same question last year. I have come up with a few names purely based on the names appearing as part of U18 matchday squads during the course of last season.

Joel Ndala
Justin Oboavwoduo
Lakyle Samuel
Jahmal Simpson-Pusey
Isaiah Dada-Mascoll

Another name that has cropped up on Bluemoon is Alfie Harrison but I am not sure if he will be part of this year's intake or if he is a year away yet.
I am wondering if any one with a bit of knowledge of the youth can come up with other likely candidates.
I did hear somewhere (might have been this forum) that last season's U16 squad who will form most of the new scholarship intake are an outstanding batch. In fact they did win the U16 cup last season. If they do sign Emilio Lawrence they will be adding one of the top youth prospects in the country (according to a bluemoon poster) to an already outstanding batch. The prospect of Joel Ndala causing havoc down the left wing & Emilio Lawrence causing havoc down the right wing will be a mouth watering prospect.

Alfie Harrison got his scholarship, and played yesterday in a friendly for the U18 vs Blackpool.

A few others I’ve seen on Instagram - True Grant, Michael Okeke, Jacob Wright, Ezra Harrison, Jaden Heskey (Emile’s son)

Alfie Harrison got his scholarship, and played yesterday in a friendly for the U18 vs Blackpool.

A few others I’ve seen on Instagram - True Grant, Michael Okeke, Jacob Wright, Ezra Harrison, Jaden Heskey (Emile’s son)

True Grant? What a name

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.