2023/2024 Scholarship Intake

It could have been 10

Unless I have missed it, it seems that the club are a bit late in announcing the coming season's scholarship intake. Last year the club announced it on the 14th July with pictures of them posing alongside Brian Marwood. Around this time they usually also reveal which players from the previous season's intake have been offered their first professional contract. I suppose there is no obligation from the club to post this information. It's just that it is something they have always done previously and is of great interest to me and others who follow the youth team.

Unless I have missed it, it seems that the club are a bit late in announcing the coming season's scholarship intake. Last year the club announced it on the 14th July with pictures of them posing alongside Brian Marwood. Around this time they usually also reveal which players from the previous season's intake have been offered their first professional contract. I suppose there is no obligation from the club to post this information. It's just that it is something they have always done previously and is of great interest to me and others who follow the youth team.
I think it's linked to transfer window deadlines and when all decisions are final. Some might be rumbling on this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.