2023 Semi final second leg against Madrid

Went home and away or away and home we were good out there and I thought we'd see it through at home but that night we were just something else played Madrid off the park. Here's hoping we can reproduce our top form in later stages again this season, the first ones the most difficult so they say.

Thanks to the debacle with tickets, my 116 seats had been snapped up, but managed to grab 2 in Level 2 North Stand, near the TV studio.

Got to say I wasn't looking forward to the experience in there, but how wrong could you be. It was bouncing, totally fucking brilliant support.

When we got the 3rd I went full Bert, ran up the aisle to the studio windows and gave Ferdinand dogs abuse. Proper job, much to the amusement of the rest of the studio. Fucking owned the ****.

Great night.

Thanks to the debacle with tickets, my 116 seats had been snapped up, but managed to grab 2 in Level 2 North Stand, near the TV studio.

Got to say I wasn't looking forward to the experience in there, but how wrong could you be. It was bouncing, totally fucking brilliant support.

When we got the 3rd I went full Bert, ran up the aisle to the studio windows and gave Ferdinand dogs abuse. Proper job, much to the amusement of the rest of the studio. Fucking owned the ****.

Great night.

Attachments

• 12B12A7C-C252-4396-A51F-7E333733B23D.png
    12B12A7C-C252-4396-A51F-7E333733B23D.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 36

Great night.
Well done for that mate. He is an user cnut of the highest order.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.