2024 T20 Cricket World Cup

Who's going to win the 2024 ICC World T20 tournament?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The extra 5 runs from DLS seems a bit of a harsh change. Nearly 13 an over!
It’s not when for 80% of their innings England thought they had an extra over. Bullshit really with how short the break was they couldn’t just let us have 11 overs anyway

True, but you could argue that we’d have probably got more than 4 in the over lost.

Looking at the numbers alone, that's true.

I'm not convinced that it made any difference to how England approached the innings though - 10 or 11 overs, and it would have been much the same.

As I said, it often appears/feels disproportionate in short slogs, even though it'll be based on stats.

It won't make any difference to the outcome - Namibia won't get past about 75 anyway.

Looking at the numbers alone, that's true.

I'm not convinced that it made any difference to how England approached the innings though - 10 or 11 overs, and it would have been much the same.

As I said, it often appears/feels disproportionate in short slogs, even though it'll be based on stats.

It won't make any difference to the outcome - Namibia won't get past about 75 anyway.
????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.