21/22 Early Leavers

Who's obsessed?

I answered a post on a football forum, I have never said anything to the people who waste their money on a weekly basis.

Hard not to notice them walking past you in your row as they leave rather than looking for them leaving but yeah well played.

Like I said imagine missing the Aguero moment to beat the traffic lol
The guy who sat next to me for the first 15 years in the Etihad always left 10 to 15 minutes before the end. Never once stayed until the final whistle.

And yes he did miss the Aguero moment.

I'm front row, so early leavers have next to no effect on me, but having sat mid row for cup games I have observed this - the early leavers normally wait for a break in play and f*ck off. Much worse are the late arrivals who appear at any time during play and hang about in front of you,without a clue where there seat is, whilst the game is in progress and, of these ,there are many. Much worse are the one's desperate for a piss during the game, dive up with no thought for anyone watching the game, and then have the audacity to come back to their seat , thus pissing you off twice. Much worse are the one's desperate for a pie and a pint who jump up ten minutes before half time and, having been for a last piss, return five minutes after half time, thus pissing you off twice.
I have never understood the eternal obsession, on here, with people who just get up and go.

I'm front row, so early leavers have next to no effect on me, but having sat mid row for cup games I have observed this - the early leavers normally wait for a break in play and f*ck off. Much worse are the late arrivals who appear at any time during play and hang about in front of you,without a clue where there seat is, whilst the game is in progress and, of these ,there are many. Much worse are the one's desperate for a piss during the game, dive up with no thought for anyone watching the game, and then have the audacity to come back to their seat , thus pissing you off twice. Much worse are the one's desperate for a pie and a pint who jump up ten minutes before half time and, having been for a last piss, return five minutes after half time, thus pissing you off twice.
I have never understood the eternal obsession, on here, with people who just get up and go.
Never understood the obsession with it bothering anyone what others do in regards all of this

There was one game when I was a kid when me my dad and my brother arrived late (only time it ever happened to be fair to my dad). We missed two goals. I can't even remember who we playing maybe Palace. As usual we left early to miss the crowds, and missed another goal.

It was times like that that made me decide never to leave a game early and I never have. If we're losing 5 nil I'll still stay because we might make it 5 one, which is better.

Point is at the final whistle I'm not always applauding the players (they might have been shit that day), I'm supporting the team and in some small way representing the club. Turn up on time, cheer them on to the pitch, make a noise during the game, stay to the end and applaud them off (whatever the score).

Of course people who've paid for their ticket can do what they want, but they should understand that they are a big part of the reason our home support is regarded as lukewarm.

There was one game when I was a kid when me my dad and my brother arrived late (only time it ever happened to be fair to my dad). We missed two goals. I can't even remember who we playing maybe Palace. As usual we left early to miss the crowds, and missed another goal.

It was times like that that made me decide never to leave a game early and I never have. If we're losing 5 nil I'll still stay because we might make it 5 one, which is better.

Point is at the final whistle I'm not always applauding the players (they might have been shit that day), I'm supporting the team and in some small way representing the club. Turn up on time, cheer them on to the pitch, make a noise during the game, stay to the end and applaud them off (whatever the score).

Of course people who've paid for their ticket can do what they want, but they should understand that they are a big part of the reason our home support is regarded as lukewarm.
Well said. My thing is the same but opposite about the score. We could be winning 10-0 and I’d still be worrying that the opposition might make a comeback! :-)
Daft I know but I’ve lived through too many bad times with the team I love! :-)

Well said. My thing is the same but opposite about the score. We could be winning 10-0 and I’d still be worrying that the opposition might make a comeback! :-)
Daft I know but I’ve lived through too many bad times with the team I love! :-)
I have a memory of the 10-1 against Huddersfield. At 9 nil I was desperate for us to get the tenth, and then they made it 9-1 which (irrationally) completely 'ruined' everything. I cheered up significantly when number 10 hit the back of the net.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.