21 December 2012 at 11:11am

gray27 said:
We are all going to die.

That is All.

WoW. Thats a somewhat precise prediction. Right down to the last second. That's amazing. You have one heck of a gift there mate.....LOL :-)

The mayan calendar predicts the end of that particular AGE. Nothing more nothing less. Nostrodarmus predictid the "End Times" would happen in 1997...OOoops. It genuinely amuses me that people are afraid of something they know so very little about. Do you genuinely believe that December 21st 2012 will see the destruction of the earth and all who inhabit it? get a grip, It all has to do with Astrology. Watch a movie called Zeitgeist. It's a three part documetary about: 1, Religion and astrology 2, Global Terrorism 3, The global Financial system.

It's quite interesting and basicly describes this whole End Times in a much more level headed way than a million spotty kids on forums and indeed Hollywood ever could. You see it's all to do with the Winter Solstice. A lot of people believe that on December 21st 2012 the planets of our Solar System will align and this will in some way cause an event which will destroy the world......Well actually......They're right. At least about the alignment part. The palnets will align for a short moment on that particular date. However what these people don't know (or in the case of hollywood as they want to make more money dont tell you) is that this alignment happens EVERY YEAR and always has on the 21st day of the 12th month. This is known as the Winter solstice and it is no coincidence that this is where Christianity and many more religions that pre date it all have deep significance at that time. It is the day in which Jesus was meant to have been crucified.

You see, what happens during December 21st is the planets align in the shape of a cross. An event which signifies the darkest days of the year are apon us. Jesus represents the sun (or gods SON if you like) who during the alignment is in the centre of the "cross". What happens between the next three days on the 22nd 23rd and the 24th is the sun sinks a little lower in the horizon. This signifies the death of the winter months. "The death of the SON (sun) on the cross" On the 25th however the sun starts to rise once again and is said to have been resurected. Therefore. this is why you hear "Gods son (sun) died on the cross, was dead for three days and then reserected" It is all astrology my friends.

The significance of the Winter Solstice of 2012 is that it marks the end of the age of Picies the fish. The passing into the house of Aquarius the water bearer. The last time this happened Moses climbed down from Mount Sinai and punished those who were still worshiping the bull calf representing taurus the bull as it was now the age of Picies. It is no considence that one main symbol for Christianity is a fish (you will see it on some peoples cars) and we all have heard of the tale of the feeding of the five thousand. Jesus's miracle with the loaths and FISHES.

What will happen to signify the chaging from Picies to Aquarius....I have no idea. But believe me. It's not the end of the world. Just the end of an Age.

gray27 said:
We are all going to die.

That is All.
Is that 11:11 CET, GMT, EST or PST?
And won't half the world be in another day?

It's all bollocks but I though 'Knowing' was worth a watch for a disaster movie.

Not sure about 2012 though

BlakeTheBlue said:
gray27 said:
We are all going to die.

That is All.

WoW. Thats a somewhat precise prediction. Right down to the last second. That's amazing. You have one heck of a gift there mate.....LOL :-)

The mayan calendar predicts the end of that particular AGE. Nothing more nothing less. Nostrodarmus predictid the "End Times" would happen in 1997...OOoops. It genuinely amuses me that people are afraid of something they know so very little about. Do you genuinely believe that December 21st 2012 will see the destruction of the earth and all who inhabit it? get a grip, It all has to do with Astrology. Watch a movie called Zeitgeist. It's a three part documetary about: 1, Religion and astrology 2, Global Terrorism 3, The global Financial system.

It's quite interesting and basicly describes this whole End Times in a much more level headed way than a million spotty kids on forums and indeed Hollywood ever could. You see it's all to do with the Winter Solstice. A lot of people believe that on December 21st 2012 the planets of our Solar System will align and this will in some way cause an event which will destroy the world......Well actually......They're right. At least about the alignment part. The palnets will align for a short moment on that particular date. However what these people don't know (or in the case of hollywood as they want to make more money dont tell you) is that this alignment happens EVERY YEAR and always has on the 21st day of the 12th month. This is known as the Winter solstice and it is no coincidence that this is where Christianity and many more religions that pre date it all have deep significance at that time. It is the day in which Jesus was meant to have been crucified.

You see, what happens during December 21st is the planets align in the shape of a cross. An event which signifies the darkest days of the year are apon us. Jesus represents the sun (or gods SON if you like) who during the alignment is in the centre of the "cross". What happens between the next three days on the 22nd 23rd and the 24th is the sun sinks a little lower in the horizon. This signifies the death of the winter months. "The death of the SON (sun) on the cross" On the 25th however the sun starts to rise once again and is said to have been resurected. Therefore. this is why you hear "Gods son (sun) died on the cross, was dead for three days and then reserected" It is all astrology my friends.

The significance of the Winter Solstice of 2012 is that it marks the end of the age of Picies the fish. The passing into the house of Aquarius the water bearer. The last time this happened Moses climbed down from Mount Sinai and punished those who were still worshiping the bull calf representing taurus the bull as it was now the age of Picies. It is no considence that one main symbol for Christianity is a fish (you will see it on some peoples cars) and we all have heard of the tale of the feeding of the five thousand. Jesus's miracle with the loaths and FISHES.

What will happen to signify the chaging from Picies to Aquarius....I have no idea. But believe me. It's not the end of the world. Just the end of an Age.

Nice post Blue. I would say a strong spiritual shift is also taking place.

Whats the betting you can buy 2013 calenders from the city store.
R kid gets me one every year for christmas.

ADE said:

Obviously its not always a 2013 one
The year tends to change

Follow the countdown here...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.diagnosis2012.co.uk/today.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.diagnosis2012.co.uk/today.htm</a>

Joycee Banercheck said:
ADE said:
Them things are a jinx! Every time you flip to a new month you think, "sold him".

Not as Jinxed as my eldest son , every time he gets a name printed on a shirt we sell.
banned him from having a name printed for the last two years

ADE said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
Them things are a jinx! Every time you flip to a new month you think, "sold him".

Not as Jinxed as my eldest son , every time he gets a name printed on a shirt we sell.
banned him from having a name printed for the last two years
PMSL. And there was me blaming the calendar and all this time it was ADE Jnr.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.