#22 | Benjamin Mendy - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
he just looks so awkward on the ball. i genuinely cant think of one redeeming aspect to his game. Was supposed to be his powerful runs and crosses but thats been non existent!
Every so often he finds a bit of the old magic and puts in a good cross, did he put in one for Delap that he hit the crossbar with?

But otherwise his body is just finished it seems, he looks incredibly stiff and awkward as you say. At Monaco he looked so fluid and loose, he was bombing up the wings and was burning through the pitch at both ends. I guess its what happens when you have such serious knee injuries.

I feel sorry for him I really do.

he just looks so awkward on the ball. i genuinely cant think of one redeeming aspect to his game. Was supposed to be his powerful runs and crosses but thats been non existent!
He was a waste of money when injuries made him lose his pace. His pace and power was what we got drawn to and invested in. After injuries he just isn't the player we signed. Thats just the sad truth.

He can't run and can't defend, not a good combination. Even his crossing is piss poor 99% of the time now. We urgently need a replacement. Even someone who is quick but can't defend would be some sort of improvement.
Thats what angelino was basically

Love the guy for being a bit of a nutter but when it comes to football I just don't know what he brings. Intelligence? Physicality? Pace? Aerial ability? Technical ability? Intimidation?

On the pitch, he ticks absolutely zero boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.