#22 | Benjamin Mendy - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
What another make or break season. He has had his chances and failed at every corner . All he is bothered about is new hairstyles and being the team joker which is fine if he is smashing it week in week out but he has done nothing since he has been here and will down as one of our biggest fuck ups ever . Be lucky to get £20 million for him .
20m? Fantasy, it will be a free with the size of his contract, it nearly as big as his ass.

Easiest thing too say but the reality is much more difficult
Chelsea seemed to be able to buy players without worrying too much about shipping old ones out. When I hear things like we could not buy a left back until we sell Zinchenko it makes me wonder what the hell is going on. We should have bought the other Mendy who is doing well at Madrid.

Seems a bit harsh to say he was one of our biggest ever transfer fcuk-ups when major unforeseeable injuries have been the primary factor. We don’t make signings with the benefit of 20/20 hindsight.

I’d reserve that accolade for the likes of RSC - whose permanent residence in the treatment room was entirely predictable - and for signings who just turned out to be either misfits or shit players.

That said, we do need to unload him as damaged goods.

Seems a bit harsh to say he was one of our biggest ever transfer fcuk-ups when major unforeseeable injuries have been the primary factor. We don’t make signings with the benefit of 20/20 hindsight.

I’d reserve that accolade for the likes of RSC - whose permanent residence in the treatment room was entirely predictable - and for signings who just turned out to be either misfits or shit players.

That said, we do need to unload him as damaged goods.

He was injury prone before he joined us though - he only played 25 league games for Monaco in the 16/17 season and 24 league games for Marseille in the 15/16 season.

He was injury prone before he joined us though - he only played 25 league games for Monaco in the 16/17 season and 24 league games for Marseille in the 15/16 season.

He played 140 games in the 4 seasons before he joined us, 35 a season on average.

Just fuck him off. Far more interested in the footballer lifestyle than actually being a footballer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.