#22 | Benjamin Mendy - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree up to a point - but I live on a small close of about ten houses. The neighbours all have good jobs, are pretty well educated, and believe they are sticking to the rules pretty closely. I know a lot of other people who would laugh at the precautions many of them are still taking.

Still, I know what six of those households did on New Year's, and four of the six had gatherings similar or larger than Mendy. It pisses me off immensely, but as you say it's something that is happening all over the country - probably in millions of households, so I'm not going to get any more angry with Mendy that with the millions of other people who are fucking up.

Think you’re right. Many people I know think they’re ok with their son/daughter going to a pub with 4 friends & their other child mixing with a different set of friends, then looking after a poorly relative. It’s family after all!!

But they then claim in a victim- like way that they’re suffering from sticking to the lockdown rules !!!!

So many claim they are in a bubble with x and a bubble with y. Not understanding that they can only be in ONE bubble

what does or has mendy brought to the table for the team since he signed ??? luckiest player in the world
plays a couple of games then ends up winning the world cup. premeir league title twice. fa cup. league cup 3 times.

its time up sadly because there was a player in him but lost his head like a lot of that france team after the world cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.